We suggest the discovery of three castles, jewels of the Renaissance in Touraine
- Unaccompanied visit to the Gardens of Villandry. Unique in France: the “Water Garden”, the “Decorative pleasure Garden” with the “Garden of Love”, the “Music Garden”, the “Jardin des Simples” herb garden and the ornamental vegetable garden.
- Unaccompanied visit of the royal castle of Amboise : cradle of the Renaissance. Built in the XVth and XVIth centuries on the orders of Charles the VIII, Louis XII and François the 1st, the Amboise castle has been one of the first truly “royal” residences.
- Unaccompanied visit of the Chenonceau Castle. French Renaissance gem, the Chenonceau castle was built in 1513 by Thomas Bohier, tax collector for François the 1st. built on the foundations of a fortified mill, it retains its keep.
*** LOGIS hotel
Price per person in a double room
Minimum 2 persons - Valid all year 2013 (except from 12/11 to 08/12
The price includes :
1 night half board in a *** Logis hotel (drinks not included) or in Gites de France B&B (drinks included) upon your choice.
Admission to the sites featured on the programme
The wine cellar visit and 1 bottle of wine per person.
The price does not include :
Drinks during dinner at the restaurant
Admin charges of : 16.00 €
- Tel. : +33 (0)2 47 27 27 31
- Fax : +33 (0)2 47 48 13 39
- Loire Valley castles - Request